Thursday, May 10, 2007

NEWS ITEMS HAVING ALMOST NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN NICK SCOULLAR

1. As part of my ongoing campaign of having tremendous balls, I posted this video which you may remember:


on fellow talk show host Craig Ferguson's myspace page.



I was delighted / shocked to see he actually accepted it for all the world to see. I can only assume this means he has watched it, I can only assume THAT means we are now good friends / contemporaries.

2. Following this, I decided to brush up on my Ferguson, and youtubed some classic moments of his. While doing this, I realized I have been VIOLATING A TALK SHOW RULE!! I don't stand up to greet my guests! This is just sacrelig and not me trying to be different! I hope Jeff Goldblum didn't think I was being rude! Is that why he kept calling my shoes "cop shoes"? They were just black shoes!

3. Today Allen emailed me this image:



Putting narcissism aside, I can HONESTLY say this is one of the finest images of the 21st century.

That is all. Thank you very much.

NS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?