Friday, May 18, 2007

DON'T HASSEL ME, MAN


Whoa. Looks like God finally got my email, cause the Hoff's got a new show. I think it's a reality show. It's called something like "My Dad's an Alcoholic, and There's Nothing Funny About That." It's hilarious! In the next episode, Kitt gets a very special DUI. Guest starring Paris Hilton.

In a situation like this one, my heart goes out to the burger. I mean, that thing is gonna have rejection issues the rest of its life. If you watch the video (link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dyRm1vL77ps), you'll see Hoff trying VERY, VERY HARD to eat a fast food burger, and failing, with spectacular comedic effect. Who is this guy, the fucking Hamburglar?

In other news, anyone who pays for cable nowadays is a sucker, cause celebrities are just saving their "A" game for real life. Reality used to be my anti-drug. Now it's just my drug.