Friday, May 11, 2007

INTERNET + NARCISSISM = INTERNARCISSISM / NARCINET

With all the internet has to offer as far as the knowledge and the vast experience of others it's no wonder I spend my time googling both myself and our little talk show. Here are the "fruits" of my "labor":

The fine folks over at The Goldblum Standard http://goldblumstandard.blogspot.com wrote a nice piece about the time Jeff Goldblum was kind enough to sit down for an interview with us and rub my thigh a number of times. This article finally accomplishes my goal of having "Nick Scoullar" and "Brundlefly" written in the same article.


On an INTERNATIONAL note, the lovely INTERNATIONAL person at Plumpleslie has written an INTERNATIONAL blog that mentions the phrase "Instant Talk Show". I can't decifer the rest of the INTERNATIONAL language, but from what I can make out the article deals with the show being very funny and "is Nick Scoullar married, I want to marry him, I want to give him money" blah blah blah. Thanks plumpleslie!

On a side note, has anyone else out there found themselves in a situation where they have to type the phrase "Instant Talk Show" many many many times a day? It's harder than you would think, but you get used to it. Instant Talk Show, Instant Talk Show, Instant Talk Show, Instant Talk ShowInstant Talk ShowInstant Talk ShowInstant Talk ShowInstant Talk ShowInstant Talk ShowInstant Talk ShowInstant Talk ShowInstant Talk ShowInstant Talk ShowInstant Talk ShowInstant Talk ShowInstant Talk Show

NS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!