Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A FURTHER Explaination....

Yes, I wrote a post in jest about how I was not getting anything done because of my interest in the show Lost. This fantasy, however, has now become a reality. Yes, it seems the Lost-ER has become the Lost-ee. The situation is nothing short of dire. I am not sleeping or eating. In an ironic and unpredictable twist, my obsession with Lost and my sympathetic nature have put me in the position of a castaway. I am not showering. My stubble has become much more sexy. My quips even more clever. I am looking to the mysterious nature of the most mundane things - for example, the ultra destructive cloud of black smoke that patrols my apartment now seems like a world of unanswered questions. The eccentric band of hairy filthy people who live with me and don't know how they got there - I wonder what THEIR stories are. All of this leads me to one conclusion: Until Lost's end in 2010, I will be focused on nothing other than getting us off this island. DO YOU HEAR ME!? IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS! I DID EVERYTHING YOU ASKED!

-NS

p.s. Next week I get my Punky Brewster DVD boxset in the mail! I hope it doesn't make me get a boob job! Another Boob job!

No comments: