Thursday, August 9, 2007

An explaination:

Some of you may be wondering why we haven't been up to date on our witty comments here at the Instant blog. So first off, let me say:

YOU"RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME! OKAY DADDY!? GOD! WHAT AM I, YOUR SLAVE!? YOUR FUNNY MONKEY SLAAAAVE?!

More to the point, there is a specific and reasonable answer to why we have not been blogging. No, we're not on a break for the summer, no we're not backpacking through Amsterdam. The answer is simple:





I have been watching the first season of Lost, and there's really nothing else I can do. I am powerless against it's grip over me. Apologies. I will check back with you all after I find out what the monster looks like or if the Korean dude can speak English.

NS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the Future of FREE E-commerce where you can sell your products and make real money at home.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net 100% free service is all you need to sell your products to your local and/or international market..